- The market to provide for local producers to sell their produce direct to the final customer
- The market to be in common ownership with revenues sufficient for long-term sustainability.
- the fostering of a greater understanding of the source and nature of the produce at the market
- to minimize the environmental impact of production and distribution.
- to support the local economy
- to provide a social dimension for farmers often operating in isolated circumstances.
- to contribute to the well-being of the local community.
For the latest news, about how the coronavirus pandemic is affecting how the market operates, please see this link
The market is held on the first and third Saturday each month 9.00 am - 10.30 am. Please see this section for details of the next market
Please see the fmiw website for more information about the market.
Please note the market is relocating to the Willows Garden Centre ... more
|News From Penrhiw Farm||Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 10:34|
|News from Usk Vale Foods||Thursday, May 31, 2018 - 10:41|
|Changes in the Data Protection Laws GDPR||Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 14:51|
|May 16th 2018 - latest news form Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 19:05|
|News From Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, May 2, 2018 - 23:41|
|News||Friday, April 6, 2018 - 00:19|
|Special offers for April 7th Market||Tuesday, April 3, 2018 - 12:35|
|Smarts Cheese News from the farm||Friday, March 16, 2018 - 22:47|
|Usk Vale Foods: Specials for this market||Thursday, March 15, 2018 - 10:49|
|Celia Thomas News from Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, March 14, 2018 - 18:44|