- The market to provide for local producers to sell their produce direct to the final customer
- The market to be in common ownership with revenues sufficient for long-term sustainability.
- the fostering of a greater understanding of the source and nature of the produce at the market
- to minimize the environmental impact of production and distribution.
- to support the local economy
- to provide a social dimension for farmers often operating in isolated circumstances.
- to contribute to the well-being of the local community.
For the latest news, about how the coronavirus pandemic is affecting how the market operates, please see this link
The market is held on the first and third Saturday each month 9.00 am - 10.30 am. Please see this section for details of the next market
Please see the fmiw website for more information about the market.
Please note the market is relocating to the Willows Garden Centre ... more
|Hello from Penrhiw Farm||Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 10:24|
|Beechtree Bees||Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 17:46|
|News from Tilly||Wednesday, August 15, 2018 - 17:44|
|July News from Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 18:59|
|Market News July 2018||Friday, July 6, 2018 - 13:10|
|5th July Penrhiw Farm||Thursday, July 5, 2018 - 12:10|
|News from Trealy Farm||Thursday, July 5, 2018 - 12:21|
|Usk Vale Foods aka Mark the Fish||Wednesday, July 4, 2018 - 19:27|
|Message from Robert Boyle of Carrob Growers.||Wednesday, July 4, 2018 - 11:00|
|News fromPenrhiw Farm||Wednesday, June 13, 2018 - 12:10|