- The market to provide for local producers to sell their produce direct to the final customer
- The market to be in common ownership with revenues sufficient for long-term sustainability.
- the fostering of a greater understanding of the source and nature of the produce at the market
- to minimize the environmental impact of production and distribution.
- to support the local economy
- to provide a social dimension for farmers often operating in isolated circumstances.
- to contribute to the well-being of the local community.
For the latest news, about how the coronavirus pandemic is affecting how the market operates, please see this link
The market is held on the first and third Saturday each month 9.00 am - 10.30 am. Please see this section for details of the next market
Please see the fmiw website for more information about the market.
Please note the market is relocating to the Willows Garden Centre ... more
|Addtional Autumn range of products from Crucorny Environment Group (Andrea Steel)||Wednesday, October 31, 2018 - 15:09|
|Special Birthday Celebration Market||Monday, October 29, 2018 - 15:08|
|New developments for Usk Farmers' Market||Friday, October 19, 2018 - 14:31|
|October 20th market||Friday, October 19, 2018 - 12:27|
|Dispatches from Penrhiw Farm October 16th 2018||Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 16:09|
|October dispatch -Penrhiw Farm||Thursday, October 4, 2018 - 11:26|
|Retrospective exhibition of the works of Sue Bentley||Wednesday, October 3, 2018 - 18:50|
|Usk Vale foods this Saturday (October 6th)||Wednesday, October 3, 2018 - 15:30|
|Apple Pressing Demonstartion||Tuesday, October 2, 2018 - 15:27|
|Latest August News from Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, August 29, 2018 - 12:11|