- The market to provide for local producers to sell their produce direct to the final customer
- The market to be in common ownership with revenues sufficient for long-term sustainability.
- the fostering of a greater understanding of the source and nature of the produce at the market
- to minimize the environmental impact of production and distribution.
- to support the local economy
- to provide a social dimension for farmers often operating in isolated circumstances.
- to contribute to the well-being of the local community.
For the latest news, about how the coronavirus pandemic is affecting how the market operates, please see this link
The market is held on the first and third Saturday each month 9.00 am - 10.30 am. Please see this section for details of the next market
Please see the fmiw website for more information about the market.
Please note the market is relocating to the Willows Garden Centre ... more
|January 16th 2019 Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 13:42|
|New Season Marmalade||Sunday, January 13, 2019 - 22:32|
|THis week from USK VALE FOODS||Friday, December 14, 2018 - 11:10|
|Delights form Andrea Steel (Crucorny Environment Group)||Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 11:17|
|Fresh filleted Sea Bass 1st December 2018||Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 18:21|
|Beechtree Bees at the December 1st Market||Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 22:04|
|The latest from Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 22:27|
|Mark here from USK VALE FOODS.||Friday, November 16, 2018 - 14:02|
|Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, November 14, 2018 - 10:28|
|Andrea Steel Crucorny Environment Group News 13th November 2018||Tuesday, November 13, 2018 - 19:29|