- The market to provide for local producers to sell their produce direct to the final customer
- The market to be in common ownership with revenues sufficient for long-term sustainability.
- the fostering of a greater understanding of the source and nature of the produce at the market
- to minimize the environmental impact of production and distribution.
- to support the local economy
- to provide a social dimension for farmers often operating in isolated circumstances.
- to contribute to the well-being of the local community.
For the latest news, about how the coronavirus pandemic is affecting how the market operates, please see this link
The market is held on the first and third Saturday each month 9.00 am - 10.30 am. Please see this section for details of the next market
Please see the fmiw website for more information about the market.
Please note the market is relocating to the Willows Garden Centre ... more
|Penrhiw Farm latest-Lambing has almost finished!!||Wednesday, May 15, 2019 - 23:46|
|May bank Holiday Fresh Fish||Friday, May 3, 2019 - 10:51|
|May 2019 dispatch from Penrhiw Farm||Thursday, May 2, 2019 - 10:24|
|Penrhiw Dispatch April 18th 2019||Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 12:30|
|April 6th Fish Stall||Friday, April 5, 2019 - 22:54|
|Penrhiw Dispatch March 15th 2019||Friday, March 15, 2019 - 11:29|
|Fish at the next market||Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 16:28|
|Penrhiw Farm Dispatch 26/02/2019||Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 09:51|
|Salmon & Broccoli Fishcakes||Thursday, February 14, 2019 - 13:39|
|Organic Meat from Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, January 30, 2019 - 10:24|