- The market to provide for local producers to sell their produce direct to the final customer
- The market to be in common ownership with revenues sufficient for long-term sustainability.
- the fostering of a greater understanding of the source and nature of the produce at the market
- to minimize the environmental impact of production and distribution.
- to support the local economy
- to provide a social dimension for farmers often operating in isolated circumstances.
- to contribute to the well-being of the local community.
For the latest news, about how the coronavirus pandemic is affecting how the market operates, please see this link
The market is held on the first and third Saturday each month 9.00 am - 10.30 am. Please see this section for details of the next market
Please see the fmiw website for more information about the market.
Please note the market is relocating to the Willows Garden Centre ... more
|Trealy Farm Autumn News Letter||Friday, October 4, 2019 - 13:50|
|Black Mountains Smokery Christmas Tree||Friday, October 4, 2019 - 14:45|
|Penrhiw Farm October 1st 2019||Tuesday, October 1, 2019 - 19:59|
|Paul's Organic Veg September News||Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 23:55|
|Black Mountains Smokery||Thursday, September 19, 2019 - 22:53|
|The latest news from Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 09:54|
|Llanvaches House Plants (Alison)||Wednesday, September 18, 2019 - 12:00|
|Penrhiw Farm Dispatch September 4th 2019||Wednesday, September 4, 2019 - 10:53|
|Latest from Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, August 14, 2019 - 13:40|
|August 1st 2019 Penrhiw Farm Updates||Thursday, August 1, 2019 - 11:15|