- The market to provide for local producers to sell their produce direct to the final customer
- The market to be in common ownership with revenues sufficient for long-term sustainability.
- the fostering of a greater understanding of the source and nature of the produce at the market
- to minimize the environmental impact of production and distribution.
- to support the local economy
- to provide a social dimension for farmers often operating in isolated circumstances.
- to contribute to the well-being of the local community.
For the latest news, about how the coronavirus pandemic is affecting how the market operates, please see this link
The market is held on the first and third Saturday each month 9.00 am - 10.30 am. Please see this section for details of the next market
Please see the fmiw website for more information about the market.
Please note the market is relocating to the Willows Garden Centre ... more
|The Fish Stall||Wednesday, June 3, 2015 - 18:57|
|Bread at the market||Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - 22:48|
|Third Quarter Booking Form||Tuesday, June 2, 2015 - 16:37|
|May 16th market details||Friday, May 15, 2015 - 12:15|
|Market News February 5th 2015||Friday, May 15, 2015 - 12:02|
|January Market News||Friday, May 15, 2015 - 11:56|
|Farewell to Sandra||Friday, May 15, 2015 - 09:55|
|New season lamb arrives at the market||Friday, May 15, 2015 - 07:11|
|Last Market for Tortoise Bakery||Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 19:58|