- The market to provide for local producers to sell their produce direct to the final customer
- The market to be in common ownership with revenues sufficient for long-term sustainability.
- the fostering of a greater understanding of the source and nature of the produce at the market
- to minimize the environmental impact of production and distribution.
- to support the local economy
- to provide a social dimension for farmers often operating in isolated circumstances.
- to contribute to the well-being of the local community.
For the latest news, about how the coronavirus pandemic is affecting how the market operates, please see this link
The market is held on the first and third Saturday each month 9.00 am - 10.30 am. Please see this section for details of the next market
Please see the fmiw website for more information about the market.
Please note the market is relocating to the Willows Garden Centre ... more
|Our Next Market December 7th 2019||Friday, December 6, 2019 - 11:27|
|Fish at the market -December 4th 2019||Wednesday, December 4, 2019 - 12:16|
|Penrhiw Farm Latest||Wednesday, December 4, 2019 - 11:20|
|News Flash from Little Mill Natural Products -Andrea||Tuesday, November 12, 2019 - 10:17|
|Llanvachas House Plants||Thursday, October 31, 2019 - 12:45|
|Penrhiw Farm October 31st 2019||Thursday, October 31, 2019 - 10:34|
|Usk Vale Foods - aka mark the fish||Thursday, October 31, 2019 - 10:12|
|October 17th news from a wet Penrhiw Farm||Thursday, October 17, 2019 - 10:04|
|Countryside Alliance Awards 2020||Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 20:52|
|Apple juicing demonstrations -an invitation||Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 11:00|