Welcome to this website for a Farmers' Market which had its origins as far back as 1998. The market offers many unique features not commonly found in conventional food retailing best summarized in the original objectives.
- The market to provide for local producers to sell their produce direct to the final customer
- The market to be in common ownership with revenues sufficient for long term sustainability.
- the fostering of a greater understanding of the source and nature of the produce at the market
- to minimize the environmental impact of production and distribution.
- to support the local economy
- to provide a social dimension for farmers often operating in isolated circumstances.
- to contribute to the well being of the local community.
|Penrhiw Farm||Friday, February 14, 2020 - 10:44|
|News from Mark the fish for Saturday February 1st||Thursday, January 30, 2020 - 18:05|
|Pewnrhiw farm Latest January 30th 2020||Thursday, January 30, 2020 - 13:27|
|January 15th 2020 Notes from Penrhiw Farm||Wednesday, January 15, 2020 - 21:43|
|Penrhiw Dispatch January 2nd 2020||Thursday, January 2, 2020 - 21:02|
|Christmas Order Schedule -Trealy Farm||Friday, December 6, 2019 - 11:53|
|Our Next Market December 7th 2019||Friday, December 6, 2019 - 11:27|
|Penrhiw Farm Latest||Wednesday, December 4, 2019 - 11:20|
|Fish at the market -December 4th 2019||Wednesday, December 4, 2019 - 12:16|
|News Flash from Little Mill Natural Products -Andrea||Tuesday, November 12, 2019 - 10:17|